The number of pizza topping varieties is limited only by your imagination and the strength of your stomach. For most of us, we don’t want something truly exotic on our pizza and so we stick with the basics. Why the basics? Because after generations of tinkering, it’s what we like to consider perfection. So let’s take a look at how many pizza toppings there are at Tuscan Pizza and rank them by our top 10 favorites.
The 10 Best Pizza Toppings:
This is obviously going to sway by the stomach of each individual pizza lover out there, but here is what we consider the 10 best pizza toppings at Tuscan Pizza.
- Pepperoni – the mother of all toppings. The one that goes so well with pizza that it’s the one we think of immediately when someone asks us what toppings do we want with our pizza. The answer is nearly always pepperoni, because, let’s face it, it’s pretty universally loved.
- Mushrooms – maybe an unpopular choice, but we see a lot of people order mushrooms on their pizza and so it’s only right we show this topping love. Mushrooms are fairly versatile and are a great choice when you are combining toppings.
- Onion – I can hear some of you now complaining about heartburn. Yes, this topping may be the devil for some, but for other’s it’s an amazing choice. You ever have a sausage, pepper, and onion pizza? It’s like heaven in your mouth.
- Sausage – speaking of, this topping is great when combined with others or just as fantastic when used as a single topping.
- Bacon – oh man, this is actually a personal favorite. There is very little better than a bacon, pineapple, and ranch dressing pizza. Like sausage, it’s just as good on its own. Or, if you’re a meatatarian, throw some bacon, pepperoni, and sausage on a pie and call it a day.
- Extra cheese – is this actually a topping? For the sake of this list, we will consider it one. It’s a popular topping at that. Not enough cheese on your pizza? Just throw on a little extra and you’re in cheesy euphoria.
- Pineapple – yes, this is an eye roll inducing choice for our list. Do we care? Not one bit. We love pineapple on our pizza. It’s a part of the greatest specialty pie ever invented: the Hawaiian Pizza. Scoff at us all you want, but this is one delicious topping.
- Chicken – whether you like your chicken breaded, grilled, slathered in buffalo sauce, or maybe dipped in BBQ sauce, there is no denying this is a phenomenal choice for pizza lovers everywhere. Just look at the slice at the top of this page. Yes, the buffalo chicken slice. Mouthwatering, right?
- Green peppers – You can’t have a sausage, peppers, and onions pizza without the green peppers. But it’s not just great with those other toppings. People constantly order green peppers with other toppings you may not even consider. Try it, we’re pretty sure you’ll love it.
- Steak – cheesesteak, steak, the Mexican Specialty Pie. Just three different types of steak options we offer at Tuscan Pizza. They’re also insanely popular and it’s no wonder why. Each one of them is mouth watering good.
So Just How Many Pizza Toppings Are There at Tuscan Pizza?
- Extra cheese
- Black olives
- Sweet peppers
- Ricotta cheese
- Hot peppers
Trying to do the math and figure out how many combinations there are makes our brains hurt, so we will leave that up to you. But it’s pizza after all, so it’s great with or without toppings. Ultimately, the choice is yours.
– The Tuscan Pizza Team